NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP WITH MARTA PONSKO PHOTOGRAPHY
1 day workshop in max 5-6 attendees working group.
TOPICS: Workshop covers: lighting, composition of newborn photograph, preparation for typical newborn session (studio, parents, newborn), 2 full newborn sessions presenting posing, working with newborns (calming, preparing for photo shoot), managing nonsleeping babies, family portraits, wraping up with topics related to retouching, managing files, business marketing and customer service.
LIGHTING: flash light
PROGRAM: Workshop Day starts at 9.00 AM ends at 5-6PM, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Newborn photography composition
- lighting set up, studio light- flash
- preparing studio (props, bb, selecting clothes and accessories)
- camera settings
- newborn session workflow
- preparing for session (working with parents)
- posing in props
- posing on bean bag
- posing with parents and siblings
- learning correct angles
- newborn safety
- building photo gallery
- editing in Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Camera RAW (ACR)
- digital composite
- business development & marketing
- customer service
Workshop will provide you with practical knowledge regarding newborn photography and will be a perfect way to get advanced in newborn posing, safety and photography business development. Every attendee will receive certificate and goodie bag.
REQUIREMENTS: Camera, lenses (ideally: 35mm and/or 50mm and/or 24-70mm), fully charged battery, memory card, notebook and pen.