Online newborn workshop will be available soon.
This online workshop will include hours of material, designed for both – beginners and more advanced newborn photographers willing to specialise or get more proficient in the art of newborn photography. In depth learning across videos using a combination of stand in baby to show every detail of posing a newborn and a real newborn session with baby girl.
Unlimited ACCESS so you can learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home or studio, and go back and watch video’s after sessions to see where you could improve.
- Newborn photography composition
- lighting set up, studio light- flash
- preparing studio (props, bb, selecting clothes and accessories)
- camera settings
- newborn session workflow
- preparing for session (working with parents)
- posing in props
- posing on bean bag
- posing with parents and siblings
- learning correct angles
- newborn safety
- building photo gallery
- editing in Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Camera RAW (ACR)
- digital composite